I thought this would be fun to post here so here we go....
1. What time did you get up this morning? around 9
2. Diamonds or Pearls? diamonds1. What time did you get up this morning? around 9
4. What is your favorite TV show? Gilmore Girls
5. What did you have for breakfast? I usually I don't, but today I had Lucky Charms
6. What is your middle name? I don't have one
7. What is your favorite cuisine? American, burgers and fries
8. What foods do you dislike? Jello, fish, and raw meat
9. Your favorite Potato chip? Blazin' Buffalo Ranch Doritos, and Sour Cream and Onion 10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?I don't have one right, I haven't listen to as much music lately...
11. What kind of car do you drive? My awesome Toyota Camry that should run forever 12. Favorite sandwich? Turkey, Ham and Cheese
13. What characteristics do you despise? I'll say not being smart
14. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and a T-shirt and some flip-flops, add a hoodie and I'm set for winter 15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where WOULDN'T you go? Most of South America, I have a feeling I'll end up in Paraguay sometime
16. Favorite brand of clothing? American Eagle, and Old Navy 17. Where would you want to retire? Anywhere warm all the time sounds good to me
18. Favorite time of day? Sunset
19. Where were you born? Provo, Utah!
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football and swimming
21. Who do you think will not send this back? n/a
22. Person you expect to send it back first? n/a
23. Pepsi or Coke? Coke brand so I can say Sprite
24. Beavers or Ducks? Ducks, 'cause they quack
25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night owl all the way 26. Pedicure or Manicure? Pedicure
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm going to be promoted to manager at work
28. What did you want to be when you were little? A McDonald's Drive-Thru worker, I'm serious
29. What is your best childhood memory? Going to the pool all day, everyday during the summer
30. Piercings? None 31. Ever been to Africa ? Nope
32. Ever been toilet papering? Oh yeah! It's a blast!
33. Been in a car accident? 1
34. Favorite restaurant? Chili's
35. Favorite flower? I don't know...roses, pink ones
36. Favorite ice cream? Double Fudge Brownie
37. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's
38. How many times did you fail your drivers test? Not once
39. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Kraft Kitchen, they send me recipes every once in a while
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't know
42. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Todd and Katie's just because they haven't yet
43. Last person you went to dinner with? Eric
44. What are you listening to right now? Eric laugh at the TV
45. How many tattoos do you have? none
46. How many people are you sending this to? n/a
48. Favorite magazine? I don't have one, but the Ensign is always good
49. How bout favorite book? the Children of the Promise series
4 comments:
I didn't know you were going to be promoted to manager! That's wonderful.
Getting to know you, getting to know all about you... I love it. Keep it up. Thank you and Eric for all the help yesterday.
It was fun to read all these little known facts about you, Mandy. Thanks for sharing - good idea to post it on your blog! Love you!
mom, your awkward :D
Post a Comment