Kristen had a dance to go to this weekend so Ashley did her hair and it turned out great. Saturday evening Ashley started to feel bad that the apartment looked like a some crazy teenagers had been there so she decieded to do our dishes for us, this was very nice of her and extremely unexpected as Ashley would rather die than do any housework so of course a picture needed to be taken!
5 comments:
i'm so glad my better half is in this
And thats right i am the bomb! the official best house guest ever!
What great sisters you have, Mandy!
Can I borrow your sisters!?!? Sounds like you had a great weekend!
I need smelling salts. I passed out when I saw photographic evidence of Ashley doing dishes. Everyone make note of 2/11/07-The day Ashley did a chore of her own accord! Kristen's hair looks fabulous-Thank you, Ashley. Kristen looks gorgeous.
Post a Comment