4.04.2007
This one's for you
Eric and I had a great conference weekend. We had fun hanging out in Eagle Mountain on Saturday, we are excited to see how the yard turns out. Sunday we celebrated my uncle Carl's birthday in West Jordan we had a great time with fajitas and German Chocolate cake that was very tasty. This week a lot has happened already. I got a raise at work, Eric helped determine where my friend Amanda's habitat was. And we are looking seriously for an apartment, we would like to move in to Todd and Katie's complex but there are only openings at the end of the month and our contract is through the end of May, so if anyone knows anyone looking for housing in Provo let us know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations on your raise, Mandy! Raises are always good. I hope it works out for you to move to T&K's complex - it would be nice for you to have more space - we'll be praying someone comes along soon that wants your apt. It's been way too long since I've had either fajitas or German Chocolate Cake - I think I'm overdue! Sounds so good.
Thanks for the update. 'Love you both.
Dad
Post a Comment