2.10.2008

Two Weeks

Nathan and I have survived for two weeks now! The hardest part for me has just been the fact that there is no separation of days for me, it's just continuous. Nathan usually eats every two hours, but for the past couple of days there has been at least one four hour break, that has been wonderful for me. On Friday he went to the pediatrician for his check-up and he is 8 lbs 12 oz, and 21.5 inches long. He was also circumcised and he was so good, he was very upset for a few hours but I gave him some Tylenol and then he was ok but that was the only time that was truly upset. He is just a wonderfuly good baby!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

amanda said...

I love new posts

CailĂ­n said...

He is so blasted cute. Thanks for finally posting. Love HIM!!!

Frieda said...

Thanks for the precious photos of Nathan.

Rheanna said...

So handsome!

Heidi said...

We love the new pictures of sweet little Nathan. Adorable!

Brett and Ashley said...

awwwwwwww so sweet happy 2 weeks Nathan!