3.10.2008

The Big Baby



Yesterday while we were at my Mom's house several people commented on how big Nathan was, and how heavy he was, saying that he was 12 pounds. I of course was stubborn and said that there was no way he was that much so Cailin and I made a bet of a dollar. So off we went to weigh him, and to my shock he was a whopping 13 pounds! But I guess I should have known after my doctor said he was big on Friday and asked if I was only breastfeeding. Also he's pretty much outgrown the size 1 diapers. Nathan is just a big boy!

3 comments:

CailĂ­n said...

Isn't he the sweetest BIG baby you've ever seen. I can't wait to hear what he weighs at his 2 month check up. :)

Frieda said...

He's so sweet.

Rheanna said...

Okay, maybe he really is a big boy! Alec just hit 13 lb. himself! I guess you wanted to wait until he was born to have him be a big Dow baby---definitely the way to do it :o)