9.28.2008

A Quick Note

We are moved into our new house now, not totally settled in yet but I'd say 92% done, just pictures, and some other final touches. With Ashley getting married next week, we have relatives coming from all over, and we are lucky enough to have my grandfather stay with us for three days. It's good for me to have something pressuring me otherwise I would procrastinate forever! We are having the internet people come out tomorrow so I will be able to add pictures and more posts later!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

How exciting! Looking forward to seeing the new pictures!

CailĂ­n said...

About dang time. Geez!!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! I was getting anxious about your lack of posts! Glad you're pretty much moved in. How nice it would be to have a house...

Heidi said...

Wow - you've accomplished alot in a short time! Looking forward to pictures of all of you and your new home!

ruth said...

Mandy that is so exciting! You are such a grown up now!