Nathan started taking a few steps at a time a few weeks ago, but only when someone coaxed him. He's getting braver every day. Today after I got home from work he got up and walked on his own several times, so I decided it was time we got some video.
Here's Nathan exploring the Christmas tree.
5 comments:
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!! (said like the dude from little Einsteins)
AWWWW! He is almost there.
Dang, he's getting good! I think Joey still has at least another month, she doesn't like it when I try to make her stand on her own. I love the video of him playing with the tree. We don't let her touch the ornaments (my mom's), but she has gotten quite good at shaking the presents!
It was so fun to see you the other night. Your little guy is super cute. He is learning to walk that is so fun. He is doing great.
Thanks for the videos.
They are the best.
I hope to see more of them.
Where are the birthday photos and reviews? I see that Kristen is fulfilling her Auntie duties :)
Geepa Rules
Post a Comment