Molly turned the big 6 months on the 13 of February (I know I'm way late!) my friend Cindi offered to take some pictures. I think they turned out great! Of course it helped that Molly is so cute, you can check out more of Cindi's work at http://cindibrabyphotography.blogspot.com/
Molly was only 19 pounds, I really thought she was going to be 20 close to 21. I really have to stop predicting what my kids are going to weigh I'm always wrong!
I bought Molly's big girl car seat, but haven't put in the car yet, not sure why as it's getting harder and harder to lift the carrier! Sunday as we were celebrating my mom's birthday, my aunt Cailin noticed that Molly was getting her first tooth, which explains a lot of the drooling we have been dealing with. It has also probably added to the sickness of the week! And today as I was checking up on the incoming tooth I noticed that she's getting both of her bottom teeth, just like Nathan she is getting two teeth at once, let the good times begin!





10 comments:
Her dark blue eyes, have a pretty inner blue circle.
I love the one with the dark background where she is looking straight up. So adorable. Time really does fly.
She is too cute! Seems like Joey always got her teeth in two's and had a stuffy nose to go along with it, so hopefully she gets over it soon. Good luck!
such a cutie! i love the second to last picture, i can't believe she's that old already!
sweetness!
precious!
So SERIOUSLY CUTE!!
She is darling!
check your swimgal email! it's the only one i have...
Oh my gosh she is so gorgeous!
Post a Comment