I was reading the news and there was an article about Orem city. They are going to try and break the world record for the most people that can swim one length of a pool in a 24-hour period. I thought it looked like fun so I called Kristen and Ashley and we are signed up do it! If you would like to sign up as well the website is
http://summerfest.orem.org/. Now all I have to do is go make sure it doesn't take me forever to swim a lap and that my swimsuit fits!
7 comments:
I didn't know Ashley was punctual...really? Which day are you doing it on and what time of day?
hey hey hey hey!!!
If I were a swimmer, I know that would sound like a lot of fun. I'm not a swimmer and it STILL sounds like a lot of fun, but I don't think they want to have to pause to save me from drowning :o) have fun!
we are going friday at 5
You know I love you Ash! Sounds like tons of fun.
you go girl!! Allison should do it too!
so so sad that its canceled!
Post a Comment