We decided it would be fun to Yellowstone for Pioneer Day weekend. I must say the weather was absoultey perfect, I think it was mid-70s during the day and 40s at night. I was nervous about being in the car for 7+ hours, but both kids did really well! Molly was the only one who had a bit of a melt down, but a bottle and some shade took care of it pretty quickly. Nathan played with cars and listen music, and pointed out everything along the way.
3 comments:
Sounds like fun. I bet your drive home was even more fun listening to Eric talk to Todd about finance stuff;(
What is the board thingy Nathan is playing with?
Katie- I'm used to it and I was reading Harry Potter!
Cailin- I made him a car mat thing with felt and glued it to a cookie sheet so the cars would stay on it.
Post a Comment