This year Nathan was Super Why ( a reading cartoon on PBS), Molly was a ladybug, Eric was a hippe and I was a mime.
Eric won for one of the best costumes at work. Pretty sure it was because of the wig! I tie-dyed the shirt with Kool-Aid, turned out pretty good right?Nathan loves his costume! He wore it all weekend, he had to hide it so he wouldn't cry about not wearing it to church.
I was excited to walk into Old Navy and find a black and white shirt! It made my costume the easiest to pull together.
3 comments:
Mandy, you did a fantastic job with your family's costumes. Very impressive indeed! And I loved seeing your pictures from Alex's birthday party. Thanks for sharing! Happy belated Halloween!
Fun to see your costumes. Eric's was hilarious!!
The costumes look great! Jack loves Super Why too. That's a really cool costume. I love Eric's shirt. I didn't even know you could use kool-aid. Hopefully I'll remember that for the next time I need something tie-dyed.
Post a Comment