11.01.2010

Happy Birthday Eric!

The good part about Halloween being on a Sunday, was that Eric didn't have to share the day with anything!
Nathan was very excited to help open the presents. He kept telling me that his birthday was tomorrow, and that he wants a Christmas tree for his birthday. He's pretty funny!
Molly was just happy to be there and be cute!
Happy Birthday Eric! I'm still not sure how I feel about being married to someone so close to 30, I think that we will both just stay our current ages forever!

2 comments:

bunchocoffeys said...

Happy Birthday Eric! Yay for not having to share! I know what you mean about being old, I just hit 25 and Josh will be 29 in February. :S

katelinklug said...

What's up with all of us marrying older men, that makes us older! Molly is soooooo cute, adorable, beautiful, gorgeous. I don't know which one to say cause I'm positive you've been told them all :)