I decided that Molly's hair was long enough to put curlers in. She was so cute, she stood very still and let me put them in and if one fell out she would bring it back and turn around so I could put it in.
Now if she sees one, she tries to put in! Having a girl is just so much fun!
Nathan felt a little left out so he asked Ashely to put one in his hair too!
5 comments:
Where's the after picture? i want to see how they turned out!
you saw her at todd and katie's. they weren't in for very long, and then i curled it again in the Christmas pictures
I seriously noticed it and just thought her hair had a really nice natural curl to it! That's funny! She looked adorable!
I want to see the finished product after putting in the curlers!
Oh my word Mandy, your daughter is a natural girlie girl. I think she is going to be the kid that isn't going to settle for flip flops and t-shirt, but shoes and a handbag to match.
Post a Comment