1.13.2011

Party Food

 
I made this cake for Eric's brother, Ammon and his wife's sealing. They asked for carrot or chocolate, and I couldn't decide so I just made both. They were delicious and very moist! I had never made a carrot cake before and was very surprised by how easy it was. 
 
Heghine made a ton of food, it was a very Armenian and I even tried most of them.
 
These are doma, that's probably not how it's spelled, I have no idea what's in them. But it was pretty good, something wrapped in grape leaf and then cooked somehow.
 
This is a salad that was very good, again I don't really know what in it. But it was tasty!

5 comments:

Brett and Ashley said...

very pretty cake! awesome job!!

Amanda said...

yeah, you really did do an awesome job!

bunchocoffeys said...

Beautiful cake. Are you for hire?

Heidi said...

it is Tdolma - and that cake was absolutely delicious!!!!

katelinklug said...

:) I love your description of all the food!

Way to go on the cake! It looks awesome.