I made Payton a Cinderella cake for her birthday this year. It turned out cute, and the birthday girl seemed to really like it!
Thankfully I know a hairdresser so Cindy has a professional up-do! There was a ton of hairspray in her hair so I didn't put any candles very close, just in case.
I made white chocolate butterflies for the top of the cupcakes. This was probably my favorite part because it was so easy!
I failed to get a picture of the birthday girl with the birthday cake, so I'll have to wait for her mom to blog it and then steal it. Here is a picture of Payton being silly, which is pretty natural!
7 comments:
Extremely cute!!!
She ADORED her cake!!!! Thank you again! I really do need to blog a few things, I should get on that....
So cute Mandy! I am so impressed!
Great job on the cake, and good thinking about the candles :)
love it! you are brave with all your cakes and they turn out great!
Super job, Mandy! I'm sure she loved it!
Mandy, your cake and cupcakes looked amazing! I'm super impressed. P.S. Through some expert investigating on my sister's part, she discovered the website my mom ordered the matching ties from and disclosed the information to me for a minimal price of peanut butter cookies! Check it out: myfavoritepal.com.
Post a Comment