5.20.2007

It's been awhile...

Today we realized that it had been about a month since we had updated. We felt bad and we looked back through our calender and figured that not too much had really happened. We've pretty much just been hanging out. I've been working a ton lately and Eric is taking a class and doing a couple of Independent Study classes and working for the College of Life Studies, formally the College of Biology and Agriculture, as a student accountant. We are looking forward to moving next week to Todd and Katie's complex. Our plan is to get everything done in 2 days. Kinda crazy but that's our plan, we'll let you know how it all turns out!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Don't talk about failure to blog - as you may have noticed I forgot about it for a month - life gets busy with unblog-worthy things - that's a fact. Good luck with your crazy 2 days - wish I could help. Post some pictures of your new apt once you settle in.