11.05.2007

Yesterday we went up to West Jordan to celebrate Ashley's birthday and we took some Christmas card pictures. Eric and I were able to take some with just us.

It was very funny for everyone to watch me try to put my legs up on the bench, it was difficult to bend myself in away that looked good. I'm pretty sure that Eric is still laughing at me.






This is me trying to recover from the bending, it really was very uncomfortable.











There were complaints from the peanut gallery that wasn't looking pregnant enough, so I had to try to make my sweater 'poof' out more, but that wasn't good enough either. In the end though, I think that we look pretty good.

3 comments:

Rheanna said...

You guys look great! Very cute! Don't let everyone give you a hard time about not showing enough---it's your first, that's allowed :o)!!! Next time though..... :o)

Heidi said...

You look wonderful - I like the black and tan - beautiful.

CailĂ­n said...

update Mandy UPDATE!!!