This morning Eric and I got up early and went to the doctor. I am 34 weeks and 1 day so it was time for an ultrasound to get some measurements. Right now the baby is measuring at 35 weeks which is ok because there is a 2 week margin of error, his weight (almost six pounds) is in the 81st percentile, his giant head is in the 85th percentile and his abdomen is in the 92nd percentile. We are going to have a budda belly baby with a huge head.
I also had a chance to ask about my back pain and the weird rash on my legs, the answer to both was you're pregnant! It was nice to learn that I am normal and I can blame everything on my big 'ole baby!
3 comments:
Big baby? What? How could that be? Every Dow has such little babies---there must be something wrong with you guys!!!!! :o) If you really do have a big baby....welcome to the club! I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left--crazy!!!!
Wa-Hoo, glad to see a post. I hear you woke up much larger than you were on Friday. We can't wait to see you tonight and the big 'ole budda baby with the big 'ole head. :)
wow! he'll still be aboslutely adorable though! :)
Post a Comment