Can you believe that it's been 9 months(plus a little) since Nathan was born?! I know I can't. Time is flying right by. Nathan is growing up so fast, somebody said to me that I didn't have a baby anymore, and I said that I hadn't had a baby for awhile now, he's just so big and has absolutely no desire to be small, cuddly, or accept that there are things that he just can't do! He loves to play by himself and sings songs, he uses the furniture to walk around. I think he might be close to walking by himself, he scared me about a month ago with how much he wanted to walk and be independent. He is a very social eater and loves be at the table for dinner. He climbs up the stairs but hasn't attempted going down yet, luckily.
Here are the numbers:
weight-23 lbs 12 oz 95%
height- 28.5 85%
head- i don't remember the number but it's in the 100%
Nathan is a big headed, moose that will cry if you make fun of him. He is very tender-hearted and seems to know when people are talking about him. He is so fun to be around and I'm so lucky I get to be with him all the time!
1 comment:
I was checking your stats here...you have the height wrong. He was 28.5. 22.5 is way too short. Which by the way he will 1.25 in taller than the girls, ironically they were in the same percentile group. He is 4 lbs heavier than Claire and 5 lbs heavier than Carmel at the same time.
Post a Comment