11.19.2008

Eyelashes

As I was feeding Nathan his bananna, and I noticed his crazy long eyelashes. He has always had pretty long ones, but it's like they've grown so much that they don't really fit on his eyes anymore! They are just so long!
Also Nathan got a haircut last Saturday, it took Eric and myself to do it so there are no pictures of the acutal event. It was an adventure for all, and the end result is cuteness! And he is not scalped, it's a very respectable little boy haircut.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

CailĂ­n said...

Those are some crazy long eyelashes. I still think it is a little short on the top but cute nonetheless.

Lindsey said...

wow they are long... lucky little duck!!! i want long eyelashes... and he looks pretty happy about his haircut as well :)

Heidi said...

That is one cyoot boy!!

Anonymous said...

Spencer has them as do all our boys(the eyelashes) I just hope our girls get them!!!