5.16.2009

15 Months!

Nathan is growing up so fast! I can't believe how big he is, he can finally crawl down the stairs by himself. He as too scared to do it before, he follows directions pretty well and is definitely ready to be independent and lets us know. Awhile back we went to the park with the Dow cousins and Nathan really enjoyed the slide and the swings. 

I am excited for this summer when we can play at the park more and we will also have our backyard in so Nathan can run around and be a little boy! 
Here are the stats from the doctor visit:
Height:36. 5 in 85%
Weight:26 lbs 83%
Head Circum: I don't remember but it's big, maybe like 43 cm/85% don't worry though we're keeping an eye on it to make sure it's not too big!

This is a video of Nathan doing one of his chores, throwing away his diaper. One day I went to do it and he started whining so I let him do it and he hasn't looked back. He loves to clap for himself, and he always double checks to make sure the door is closed tight!

2 comments:

CailĂ­n said...

If he was 36.5 inches tall right now, then he would have grown 6.5 inches since his birthday. I think you meant to put down 32.5 which is 2 inches taller. The 36.5 put him off the chart by a long ways. And taller than the girls are. On my chart his weight is only 72nd percentile and his height at 32.5 is 86%. A very nice ratio.

Heidi said...

I am glad to see Nathan has chores to do!! It was so fun to see him in action - especially checking the door - cute! cute! CUTE!