6.13.2009

Saturday Morning


This morning I woke up at seven to Nathan knocking on his bedroom door to get out. (Last Saturday we changed his crib to a toddler bed.) Nathan and I went downstairs for breakfast and then went on a walk. We let Mandy sleep a little longer. We would have gone to the park, but it was starting to rain. The trail beside our house gives us a nice short loop that just goes around three houses, so that was the extent of our walk this morning. At the corner Nathan always stops to pick up rocks, since he's most comfortable holding something in each hand. He is willing to share though, as you can see.


When we went back inside I told Nathan he had to put his rocks down. He either misunderstood or just didn't want to leave his rocks.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Albert said...

These are so cute. I think I'll put him on the monitor background again for a while. I keep rotating grandchildren pictures. People think we have beautiful grandchildren.