11.02.2009

Halloween fun!

Our Halloween started a day early this year. We got to go to Eric's office for lunch and trick-or-treating.
Nathan had a lot of fun. He got the hang of it rather quickly and we learned his favorite candy is M&Ms. If he was ever given a choice that is what he would pick, every time, even if there we peanut M&Ms, crazy kid. I taught Nathan to say 'treat' and 'thank you'. I really wanted him to say 'thank you' so I foucsed more on that then trying to get him to say 'trick-or-treat', but that's what we can work on for next year.
Nathan was the cutest scarecrow that there ever was. He can say 'scarecrow' and would answer when someone asked what he was. Molly kept the tradition of dressing as a pumpkin for the first Halloween. Check out her stem!
I made this cute hat for Nathan, and I must say I am rather proud of my self. It was fairly easy and just added the extra touch of cuteness!

bonus points to anyone that guess what Eric and I were!
lots of people couldn't figure it out, I guess it wasn't as obvious as I thought

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE Nathan's costume!! and Molly is adorable.
My guess for you and Eric- a laundrymat?

Anonymous said...

Bookface?

Back quarter & liter of cheer.. Christmas fun all year?

Todd Dow said...

It's obvious that Eric was a "Quarterback" and Mandy was a "Cheerleader".

Heidi said...

Thanks for clueing us in, Todd! Cute costumes all around - especially loved MOLLY'S stem and Nathan's crow!!