
The
Pioneer Woman came to Utah to sign her brand-new cookbook. I thought it would be a great Christmas present for my Mom, so we went to go see her this week when she came to Salt Lake. This is what the line looked like at 5:30, it didn't start until 7 but we got there at 4:30 to make sure that we got a good spot in line. It was a good thing we got there early because it turned out that there were a ton of people there, it looked like a 1,000 to me. There was a short Q&A before hand and the venue was no where near big enough for the crowd that showed up. The bookstore lady said that they didn't expect that many people, and that the crowd was something like Stephen King was coming, or like Keith Richards was coming to make out with you. I think that means it's a lot of people.
PW was so nice, just like I thought she would be, she was a lot taller than I thought she was!
I thought it was fun that she was taking pictures of people taking pictures of her.
As part of the Q&A someone asked her to do her Eth
el Merman impression, the sound quality isn't great mostly because of the people cheering, but I'm still putting it up here. Also, if anyone(my new friend Betsy) wants to see
here are all the picture I took that night.
1 comment:
Thanks for the great photos Mandy. I just had the thought "Why didn't I take a photo of Mandy w/PW?" Sorry, I wasn't more thoughtful at the time. It was a fun experience and a great Christmas gift!
Post a Comment