On Saturday we went down to Provo to have a picnic lunch and play at the park, but first we went to the Monte L. Bean Musuem at BYU. It's a science musuem, there were a lot of different displays of stuffed animals in their habitats, there also a few live animals, mostly bugs and reptiles I think, and there was going to be a reptile show later and to get us excited they brought a snake up to the
main floor.
Nathan was excited to touch the snake, with some help. Payton loved the snake, she just kept petting it!main floor.
They all listened to the lady talk about the snake I've never seen them all so still!
Nathan enjoyed looking at everything and was excited whenever he saw something he recongized. There weren't a ton of people so the kids were able to pretty much just run around and look at whatever they wanted. It was a lot of fun!

1 comment:
Hey! I used to give those shows
Post a Comment