4.19.2010

We Went Camping

With Eric's parents in town we thought it would be the perfect opportunity for a family camping trip! So off to Arches National Park we went. I left Molly at home with my sister Ashley and my mom (thanks!), I thought she would have a lot more fun there then hiking in the hot sun.
We got to Arches Friday night set up camp and then went on a walk which turned into a hike to see the Broken Arch. It was a nice hike through sand, which is everywhere down there, if you visit with kids, take sand toys! The view was beautiful!

Nathan loved pointing out the moon to anyone that would listen to him. It's hard not to listen when he is shouting 'MOOOOOON!' at you!

3 comments:

amanda said...

I did not know that you were a camper.

mandy said...

that's because i'm not

Brett and Ashley said...

this made me giggle