2.20.2011

Nursery!

This big girl turned 18 months old last Sunday! She got to go to nursery and had a lot of fun, the leaders are smart and start off with snack time. Molly cried for a minute but then calmed down and did great!
She wouldn't let go of the cup and I wasn't going to make her cry before church!

5 comments:

Rheanna said...

So jealous! Can't wait for July :o) She was adorable in nursery that day eating her snack and people watching-too cute!

katelinklug said...

She looks so cute. I love it when they get to go to nursery :)

Heidi said...

How fast she is growing!

Carolyn said...

I love her skirt! Glad she liked nursery!

Amy said...

Ah! She is soooooo cute. I didn't know it was possible for me to want to gobble up anybody else's cheeks except for my own children's... but who could resist those! Too cute.