2.20.2011
Underwear!
Nathan has done so well with potty training! He runs to the bathroom and yells 'I have to go potty', goes in his little potty and then dumps it into the toilet. On Friday we started having him pull down his own underwear, which went really well, only a few minor accidents. Saturday we had him wear pants (he had just been wearing underwear and a shirt) and that caused a few more accidents, but by the afternoon he had it down! Luckily he has been dry at night for a while and he has kept that up. Last night when Nathan was peeing he started to sing an underwear song, 'Underwear! Underwear! I love underwear!' It was super cute, sadly he stopped before I could get a video, but I will try. Nathan is so excited to be a big boy, and when I ask if he wants to wear diapers I get a very strong NO. I am so excited to only have one kid in diapers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY for big boy Nathan!!!
Love Love Love....LOVE only having one child in diapers! The world just seems a happier place when that is the case ;o)
Yippee! So glad he finally decided he was ready!
congratulations all around!
Post a Comment