5.02.2011

A few wedding moments

Molly and her Mare-Mare. Thank you so much Maren!





It was so cold and windy but Molly handled it pretty well thanks to her Daddy's jacket

Sorry Ashley but I had too! Pretty sure she could have floated away if the wind had been a little stronger!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats to Kristen! You all look so great! I love the pictures of Nathan and Molly in the flowers too.

Maren said...

I just feel honored that she would let me take care of her! She let me hold her, dress her, and she tolerated all of it! Yay molly!
I think I would rather take ashley having dress problems then my major fall :( I am still trying to recover from that.
Oh well, all in all it's a happy congratulations to the Kissy Kins!

Heidi said...

You all look lovely!!