Last week I went to Texas and left the kids and Eric behind. One day they went to visit Eric's brother Todd in Provo. Nathan was so excited he kept asking me if it was Friday yet and I would say no not yet and then he would say On Friday I'm getting in the car and driving to Provo to see Lincoln, and you are going to Texas. He really didn't care that I was leaving at all.
From the pictures this is what I assumed happened;
Went and stood next to the scary high Provo river and most likely threw some rocks in it.From the pictures this is what I assumed happened;
I don't even have words...
Gave serious thought to shipping the little boys off somewhere. And as there are no pictures of the girls, I can only assume they were protecting each other from being boxed up as well.
All in all a pretty fun day!
All in all a pretty fun day!
6 comments:
I want Texas pics!!!!
Hey! Why didn't they come see ME if they were that close to the river that day?!
I can see why you were worried about mollys hair... :P At least she was dressed!
Probably 'cause you were at work...
I LOVE the picture on the bike it cracks me up everytime. I get riding the bike with your sister.. but with your legs over the handle bars? LOL
The bike pic is a hoot! What an expression on Nathan's face! So funny!
Makes me miss them even more, they are so cute and will be huge when I see them again.
Post a Comment