9.08.2011

First Day of Preschool!


Wednesday was the first day of preschool and Nathan was so excited! He lined up to go inside with all the other kids and asked me if I was going to leave, at first I thought maybe he was nervous but I told him I was and he looked a little relieved. That's when I teared up a little. He had so much fun he didn't even think about missing me! His teacher, Miss Emily said that he was so great, a little quiet but a very sweet boy. I was so proud! Molly was a little sad, she kept wandering around looking for Nathan, but I gave her a cookie and she perked up. I'm so excited for Nathan and can't wait to see what this year brings!

7 comments:

Rheanna said...

AWWW!!! He's so adorable!!!!! Glad that his first day of preschool went well. Good to know that a cookie fixes everything :)

Ashley said...

so handsome! He is such a good kid!

Amanda said...

He looks so old!

Heidi said...

Love that smile!

Cheryl said...

What a stud. I'm glad he is loving preschool! :)

Unknown said...

Lincoln did the same thing. I wish he would at least miss me a little. Even when I go pick him up, he's kind of like - Oh, it's you.

Schneyders said...

He is so cute and so old!