So funny! Next time I can't get to sleep, maybe I'll try reading under my bed. :)
Too Cute!
when I was her age I threw all my books in the bath tub and said the same thing. perhaps this is the "my dog ate my homework." of the toddler world.
:) That is a cute picture.
So cute!
To reply to your comment about where we are living. We are in North Salt Lake now.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So funny! Next time I can't get to sleep, maybe I'll try reading under my bed. :)
Too Cute!
when I was her age I threw all my books in the bath tub and said the same thing.
perhaps this is the "my dog ate my homework." of the toddler world.
:) That is a cute picture.
So cute!
To reply to your comment about where we are living. We are in North Salt Lake now.
Post a Comment