I got a new pillow about a week ago and it makes me very happy. My old one was flat and sad, but the new one is full and happy, and it adds to my mountain of pillows!
A flat pillow - that will never do! So glad you had the good sense to replace that pancake with a new fluffy. I'm curious too about how many pillows are in your mountain? Is there still room for Eric???
ok Mandy, another post...any day now...so much has happened for you and nothing is said. What about those blow by blows, or kind of like a friend of ours does-weekly updates?:)
I don't know, I was thinking that maybe Mandy should talk about-----being pregnant, gender----If I didn't know any better I wouldn't know you are pregnant or what you are having?!?!?! :o)
6 comments:
Wahoo, a post!
Love your guts.
So how many pillows do you have now? :)
A flat pillow - that will never do! So glad you had the good sense to replace that pancake with a new fluffy. I'm curious too about how many pillows are in your mountain? Is there still room for Eric???
ok Mandy, another post...any day now...so much has happened for you and nothing is said. What about those blow by blows, or kind of like a friend of ours does-weekly updates?:)
Mandy-write something, any thing. With the possible exception of a linen closet update!
I don't know, I was thinking that maybe Mandy should talk about-----being pregnant, gender----If I didn't know any better I wouldn't know you are pregnant or what you are having?!?!?! :o)
Post a Comment