10.21.2007

For the Non-Believers

Here is the proof that I really am pregnant, Baby Boy Dow is in there. It's pretty cool because now I can feel him kick, mostly at night when I would like to go to sleep.

This last week was my last as assistant manager at Gymboree, already I feel less stressed and my back doesn't hurt as much!

3 comments:

Rheanna said...

Hot Belly!!! I love it :o)! Baby boy dow??? Don't you think you should name him already :o) Currently both of my kids have settled on Bob, so I guess you can use Simba if you want!

Heidi said...

Wow Mandy - you are about to enter your 3rd tri-mester homestretch. You've made alot of progress since I saw you last! Glad to hear your stress is less - good for you and good for baby :). You are looking great.

Lindsey said...

i didn't know you guys had a blog too! cute belly!!! ;)