10.22.2007

I Have a Job!

Okay, it's actually an internship, but basically as long as I don't prove myself incompetent it will turn into a full-time job in May. The internship is for next semester, starting in January and ending in April. I'll be taking my last nine credits of classes and working probably three full days a week. The internship pays $18 an hour and the current starting salary for full-time is $48,000-$50,000. The firm is a called Child, Van Wagoner, and Bradshaw and is located in Murray, Utah. We're very excited to finally know what we're doing so we can plan our future!

4 comments:

CailĂ­n said...

Woo Hoo!!!!!!! I am so excited for you. Congratulations!!

Rheanna said...

Congrats! That's wonderful news!!!!!!

Frieda said...

Well done, Eric. The website for CVB is very interesting and informative.It seems like a great place to work. Congratulations on getting such a great opportunity!

Heidi said...

This is fantastic news! We are so happy for you! Congratulations!!!