7.27.2009

18 Months!

 

 
Nathan turned 18 months on Saturday, but Sunday was the exciting day because he went to nursery! As we expected, he had no problem with us leaving him to play with toys. He apparently enjoyed it, because when I went to pick him up later he just wanted to stay and play with the bubbles. Mandy and I also enjoyed our classes and were able to pay attention a little more than usual.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Your timing is so perfect - Nathan enters nursery just in time for Molly's arrival! Glad he had a positive first day - sweet pictures!

bunchocoffeys said...

Isn't Nursery the greatest?! The day Joey went for the first time we got called to teach 13 year olds in Sunday School. *Sigh* Glad Nathan loved it!

Rachel said...

That is great! I can't wait for the day when Jack can go. But we're holding on for another 6 months.

amanda said...

He looks so big and cute! Oddly enough I was looking at the pictures of when he was born on Saturday. He's become a fine young man.

Brett and Ashley said...

Can I just say that my squish is very handsome! He is gonna be a heart breaker! So big and so so cute