8.04.2009
Update
We have been pretty busy around here and it seems like things only get busier! We had our carpets cleaned last week and put all of our furniture in the dining room, I don't recommend moving furniture in the last month of pregnancy, it's not fun. Eric took the last section of the CPA test, we still don't know how he did on the 3rd part, we are anxious to hear the results for both. I'd say that I'm almost ready for Miss Molly to come, the car seat is ready, clothes are washed and I'm done with the swollen feet. I've been having contractions and these one hurt a lot more than I remember with Nathan, I am dilated to a 3 and 75% effaced, I'm hoping I have this baby early, and not just so I won't have to go to the cub scout rain gutter regatta next week. We have a busy week with Eric's company party tomorrow and the ward campout Friday. I plan on posting pictures of the newly painted rooms soon, so watch out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yeah! I am so excited!
With Joey most of my pre-labor contractions were strong. I was at a 4 and just not going into labor, so my doc induced me a week early out of pity. Maybe yours will do the same. :) Can't wait!
My doctor offered to induce me on the 12th but I said no because I didn't have the greatest experience with Nathan, his heart rate went crazy when the tried to raise the pitcion level to much and the labor was like 20+ hours and I can't do that again!
I'm so excited for you guys! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of little Miss Molly whenever she decides to arrive!
Sounds like you are pretty busy. Good luck with the new little one.
We can't wait to meet her. We hope everything goes a lot better than with Nathan's birth. Hope we don't have to get that bright and early wake up call. Although Todd is always glad to help.
aaaand you got an awesome haircut
Yay! I'm so excited for you! Can I have your address so I can send you something for little Molly?
so true ashley, so true!
Post a Comment