That's what my facebook status would be right now. Nathan has not been feeling well at all today. The throw up started around 7:30 in the car of all the fun places, luckily it was only in his car seat. And now for the past hour (11 pm-12am) he has been throwing up, as soon as we get him all cleaned up and ready to go back in bed, he throws up. We may not be having peanut butter again for awhile....
*UPDATE* yes a whole two seconds later, his snot is now the same color brown as the puke, should I be concerned?
**UPDATE**2:24 am I don't know how anything is left!
5 comments:
I would like to know what age throw up is fun!? Sorry about Nathan being sick. The WORST is throw up in the car!!!! Hope he feels better quickly!
He is at the age my girls started getting sick for the first time. Lucky you. Poor baby. I am very glad it didn't get on the actual car. You can wash his carseat cover. Who has had the stomach flu that you know? Keep Molly away from him.
i really think it was something he ate, he never acted sick and even now he's up and seems fine to me. but we shall see
That does not sound fun at all! My guess about the nose, is some throw up went up the holes in the roof of his mouth and into his nose. Sounds really gross, I know. I hope he gets better soon!
As charming as this tale of poor Nathan's little tummy is: WE NEED MOLLY PHOTOS! Also, more NATHAN.
Post a Comment