Nathan loves to pretend. He's favorite is to pretend that he is cooking, he pushes a chair up to the toaster over turns it on(we've unplugged it) so that it ticks and put things in it, paper, brushes, graham crackers really anything, he then yells to me that he is "cookin', cookin', cookin'". After a few seconds he then uses a spatula to take it out, adorable! I had left out a pot with a lid yesterday he was so happy to have something else to cook in. He stirs, and puts the lid back on lets it cook, and then puts in the toaster oven and back and forth. Such good times!
4 comments:
That's so cute! What a helper! I love these pics, and the middle one of Molly is precious! Isn't being a mommy great?
cute pictures! Nathan sure takes after his Dad - who was our resident chef for years (at least when it came time to make sugar cookies)! He even had his own chef hat and apron! Molly is adorable!!
That is so cute! I love your Halloween ideas. Your kids are darling.
Hi Mandy! This is Julia from Tenafly! I hope that you remember me. :) I found your blog a little bit back and just wanted to say hello and that your two children are so gorgeous!! I'd love to catch up with you sometime if you have a moment, but I'm sure you've got your hands pretty full at the moment. I hope that all is going well with you and that life is great in Utah!
Julia
Post a Comment