9.23.2009

Eric Dow, CPA

I finally received my license in the mail today, so now I'm officially a CPA! I spent most of my spare time from the end of tax season until the beginning of August studying and taking the four exams. I was still nervously waiting for two scores when Molly was born, hoping and praying that I wouldn't have to study again. Luckily I passed them all, so I can spend more time with my family. Although, this week I've been spending evenings working in the backyard. We're finally laying sod on Friday!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

CONGRATULATIONS, ERIC!!!!!!!! We are so happy you have achieved your goal of becoming a CPA - your hard work is paying off - proud of you!

Lindsey said...

congrats! and there's nothing better than family :)

Rheanna said...

This really is so exciting and it has to be such a relief to be DONE!!!!

Frieda said...

Wahoo! Congratulations Eric.

Sarah said...

Congrats!!! That is an accomplishment!