10.14.2009

Molly Blessing Pictures

Today I went and had some pictures of Molly. She is such a cute little girl!

I'm loving having a little girl because I get to make bows and do something crafty!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, what a beautiful baby girl!! I love the 2nd picture. Molly is just a doll.

Rheanna said...

Those pics turned out so cute! She's absolutely adorable!

Todd Dow said...

I love the bows. I love that she is chubby. What a sweetie. I can't wait to cuddle her again.

Todd Dow said...

Well that comment is from katie not Todd. I didn't realize he was signed in.

Rachel said...

She is so cute! I love that pretty bow too. Did you make that?

Heidi said...

Molly is adorable. Love her smile!

bunchocoffeys said...

I love how smiley and chubby she is! Little girls are so much fun, especially when they like all the girly stuff! :)

Frieda said...

Mandy did make the bows, she even owns a glue gun now, what changes and growth motherhood brings. Molly is adorable, so lovable and darling!

CailĂ­n said...

We need actual blessing day pictures.