10.26.2009
A Special Sunday
Yesterday started out kinda scary, we had to be a church at 8 am! I mean getting all four of us there at 9 is a bit rough, but it turned all right. We met with a member of the bishopric and I got released from cub scouts!!!! I am so excited, and to top it off I didn't get another calling, so I can take one stress off my life! Eric was also released from his calling as ward missionary, and he got a new calling as the Teacher's quorum adviser, which is the biggest in our ward. He's looking forward to the challenge, and I'm looking forward to some time off. We also learned that Eric's eldest brother, Ammon is getting married this week, so right now we are in the midst of planning a quick trip to Colorado!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to update Mandy!!!! Congrats Ammon!
Post a Comment