10.28.2009

SNOW!!

 
Eric and I on currently trying to get home from our trip to Coloardo (Eric's brother got married on Tuesday). We are stuck in Laramie, Wyoming, with all roads in and out closed. Fortunately, my family is able to take our kids. Kristen watched them during the day Monday and Tuesday, my Mom at night, my aunt,Cailin has them today. From this pictures that Cailin sent me, it looks like West Jordan is dealing with some snow too! 
 
Molly looks so big, I can't stand it! I didn't know that if I left for a few a days she would turn into a whole new baby! And Nathan is looking so cute out in the snow trying to figure everything out.
 
When we get home I'll post picture of our trip and the wedding, it was so great!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cailín said...

I'm glad you blogged these. Just to let you know, your sweet little 2 month old is not sitting up on her own yet and is being propped on a pumpkin. She is an angel baby...eat, sleep for an hour, wake up for 45 min, repeat.

mandy said...

thank goodness!

amanda said...

I am in a panic that you are stuck! Hahaha! It's not funny, but what a funny situation!

Megan Fuller said...

I have gotten stuck in Wyoming every time I've driven through it. Every, Single, Time.