1.06.2012

Chirstmas 3- Movie Night

Rheanna mentioned that she had never seen It's a Wonderful Life, I know completely un-American! Well I took matters into my own hands and invited them over for dinner and a movie. Eric and I decided the kids would be happier watching a different movie in a different location,so we put a TV in Nathan's room and put on   a Christmas movie up there. Nathan was so thrilled with a TV in his room it was scary! We had to tell him that it was only for a little while, every morning that the TV was still in there he was so giddy. The TV is now back in the basement, and Nathan is surviving.
The kids actually did pretty well, I gave them popcorn. Rheanna enjoyed the movie, as she should, and has whole list of Christmas movies she's never seen, including White Christmas! Don't worry I've already put movie night on my December 2012 calender.


1 comment:

Rheanna said...

Wohoo! Can't wait for December 2012! This is a way cute pic of the kids! Thanks for making me more "American"...I can't be the only one who'd never seen it!?!? Right!?!?!