We had Nathan's 4th(!) birthday party on Saturday. We had our Utah family members over fun and dinner
Holding up a '4' was a little confusing for some of the kids.
I asked Ashley to come out earlier in the week to help to decorate the wall. Thanks to her, plastic tablecloths, conctuction paper, poster board and the internet, we created this awesome scene! Nathan looked at it and said it looks just like world one! That was enough for me.
I planned a few games around Mario. Pop the Boo balloons-it turned out to be harder than I thought it would be but eventually we popped all the ghosts.
We also played freeze tag, it was pretty fun until someone cried but that seems to be how all toddler games are.
Mario, Mario, Luigi was probably my favorite game. The kids just thought it was hilarous.
At one point the other kids decided to carry Nathan around, and by the time I found my camera again these two were the only ones left!
Nathan took present time very seriously.
8 comments:
I LOVE the wall - it is awesome. I hope it is sticking around for a little while. Lots and lots of fun.
Your wall is awesome!!! Very creative. I love your blog posts, you are a very fun mom :) I miss you Mandy.
Happy Birthday Nathan!
I can't believe how cute that party looked. You are awesome Mandy!
How fun!! Happy Birthday Nathan! :) (How did we get old enough to have 4 year olds?!)
What an awesome party! I want one!
what a great party for Nathan! Looks like he had a super mario day! :)
Thanks for updating us with pictures. We love them.
Mandy, what a cute party! Love the wall, so cute.
Post a Comment