1.06.2012

Christmas 8-2nd Christmas

Nathan counting

Molly counting...yes she does have more, some people were concerned that her Christmas would be sad with Santa only bringing Mario and controllers...safe to say Molly was spoiled with all things Tangled.

Mario shirt and pjs! Nathan was a little sad when the sons-in-law got Mario pj pants, but moved on and then Christmas morning he was very happy to get his own.

Molly has to have every scrap of paper off before she will look at what is inside the box.

Kristen gave her a box of princess dress-up, which Molly now loves!







Da Lo.

Molly opened this shopping cart, realized there was a seat for her baby and immediately  looked for Baby Rapunzel to go in the seat.

We gave my mom How I Met Your Mother on DVD, she was shocked and happy, score for me!









These days any family gathering isn't complete until we see everyone's tricks.  We got a fire pit that I don't have a picture of, but I'm very excited for summer to come! Although with the weather we've been having lately I could probably bust it out soon! 

No comments: