12.29.2007

The Beard Experiment

Since I had two weeks that I didn't have to go to school or work, I decided to not shave to see what I would look like. Today I still had four days to go, but I decided I'd had enough. Here are the stages of my shaving. (If I look like I had just woken up it's because I had.)



We decided that I should have shaved my neck all along.



The worst look (that was almost too scary to post) was the moustache.



Mandy was especially glad to see me completely clean shaven again, which we both agree is the best look. I decided to cut my hair after shaving too.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

CailĂ­n said...

Ok, that is just too funny. You look a little sleezy with the 'stach. Nice to see you clean shaven again. ;)

Rheanna said...

I've never seen you with that much facial hair----yeah, I think you look much better with a clean shave!!!!

Heidi said...

Eric - glad you decided to shave - though you look good to your mum no matter what. :)