1.03.2008

Last night it hit me pretty hard that we are going to be having a baby this month. I freaked out a little but I've calmed down now and can now say that I am feeling ready for this kid to come. Today I had a doctor's appointment. It was pretty exciting as this was the first of the every week appointments. When they measured my stomach I was a little small, so they are going to do an ultrasound and do more measurements of the baby. So basically the official "When will the baby come" game will begin on Monday, I will post all the info I have and then guessing can commence. The winner gets a prize! It'll probably just be a cookie, but a cookie is a cookie.

3 comments:

Frieda said...

Wahoo for the official guessing commencing, and wahoo for cookies. I hope I win and I really hope it's not that NATE cookie. It's Nathan PEOPLE-unless he's not Nathan. Wahoo for baby boy Dow coming soon-THIS MONTH! Wahoo for January 2008! Wahoo!

Rheanna said...

I can't believe you're already at the end! Your pregnancy went by so much faster for me than mine did :o) I'm ready and willing to win a cookie--even a Nate one :o)

amanda said...

I am guessing Feb. 2nd because I was due on the 27th of November and born on the 2nd of December. So that is the only pregnancy pattern that I really have to go off of-That is my official guess for today. Are we doing times too?