4.04.2008

Big Boy


Nathan is just so very big. He refuses to lay on his tummy, but he will stand up for you, and he is wearing the same size diapers as his cousins that are 364 days older than him. I'm not sure if that tells how big Nathan is or how big the range of size 3 diapers is! Also I would like to note that Nathan the wonderful child that he his slept for 7 straight hours one night this week, I can't remember which one it was, but he only did it once and I don't think he cared for it because he only did the one time. It was a very nice night and I look forward to it again some day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

CailĂ­n said...

Wahoo Nathan!!! Lets see a repeat of the 7 hours. I think the diaper part is both how big he is and how big the range is...of course Carmel only weighs about 5 lbs more than him.

Rheanna said...

He may be a big boy, but he's so handsome too! I love when they have their first long night----it's so exciting!