4.29.2008

A post not about Nathan!

I decided it was time to update the blog about what is going on in our lives not surrounding Nathan. Let's see...about a month ago I noticed that my toe really hurt and I mentioned it to Ashley( my sister), and she looked at it and said "That's an ingrown toenail, I get them all the time! I'll fix it!" And so she went to work, it was gross I won't tell you about it, and then my mom saw it the next day and she said that I should go to the doctor and get removed, so I learned that this is quite common in my family everybody gets them and several people have had the procedure done, some are prettier than others. So anyway, off to the doctor I went. The only part that hurt was the needle to numb my toe and it more stung than hurt. And then it took foooooorevvvvvver, luckily Kristen and her friend Maren were there to take care of Nathan for me! I have pictures of my toe but it's hard to see what it is, and my toe now is still healing so it's not that pretty, basically what I'm saying is no pictures of my toe for you!
Possibly the coolest thing going on right now is that Eric was offered a full-time position at Child, Van Wagoner and Bradshaw! Yay!! My favorite part is that he will have four hours everyday to study for the CPA exam, which means that he will and best of all I won't have to worry about it! He will be forced to do it at work because that's what he supposed to do! Alright I gotta go but I'll make Eric post more details later!

4 comments:

Frieda said...

Fabulous news! Wahoo for Eric! As Ashley said we'll woot it up at the weekend!

CailĂ­n said...

So cool, family time will be family time as he will have studied enough at work. More congrats for Eric!

Albert said...

Wonderful news! (about the job, not your toe, Mandy - ouch!) Hope all goes well. The built in study time sounds ideal. Congratulations!

Brett and Ashley said...

Never fear! The appropriate woots will be made in the near future!